18 Jan Learn How to Better Use Your Computer in 2012
Did you know, that 80% of New Year’s resolutions fail by January 20th?
To keep you on the road to success Charlotte Street Computers is giving away a 25% discount on ALL computer training classes. Discount is good through the end of January, but may be applied to any of our winter classes.
DISCOUNT CODE: newyear25
(enter during class registration)
For winter 2012 we are offering a wide selection of computer training classes. During 2011 we registered over 1400 students, and many of you provided magnificent feedback and class requests. We heard the request for more advanced classes – you got it! For Winter 2012 we have expanded our most requested classes to include more advanced content.
Beginning users should start with a Level 1 class, when available. Experienced computer users may mix and match classes.
Winter 2012 Computer Training Schedule
- Adobe Photoshop – Level 1-4
- Adobe InDesign – Level 1-4
- Adobe After Effects – Level 1-2
- Adobe Illustrator – Level 1-2
- Adobe Bridge – Tools Every Adobe User Should Know
- Google Documents – How to Best Work in the Cloud
- Google Doc’s & Presentations
- Google Chrome – More than a Browser
- Google Gmail Top Ten Time-Saving Tips
- Get Organized with Google Calendar
- Google Forms & Spreadsheets
- Google SketchUp – Level 1-2
- WordPress – Level 1-2
- IPAD for Business
- Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook for Business
Computer Training Classes – Friday January 20th
- Protect your PC (FREE CLASS)
- Adobe InDesign – Level 1
- How to use Google Documents